The LAC Platform announces the following Call for Consultancy
Case Study on the contributions of communities and key populations to national response to Tuberculosis, Malaria and HIV oriented to public financing of health services of Civil Society organizations in Jamaica
Objectives of the Consultancy
To produce Case Studies on the contributions of communities and key populations in national HIV responses addressing public financing of health services provided by Civil Society Organizations in LAC – Jamaica.
Profile of the Consultant
The consultant must meet the following requirements:
a. Required qualifications
- Experience and knowledge on issues related to civil organizations and other sectors related to health, human rights, gender and interconnected issues.
- Experience in documentary search and review.
- Experience and technical capacity for analyzing technical documents.
- Knowledge and experience in the Transition, Sustainability and Co-Financing Policy of the Global Fund and other procedures and policies of the Global Fund (desirable).
- To be involved and/or well-informed regarding the LAC response to HIV / AIDS, and the dynamics of organizations and communities in the region (desirable).
- Fluent understanding of English / Spanish (depending on the case).
- To be a Jamaica resident
- Applicants must send their Curriculum Vitae along with a letter of intent explaining the reasons why he/she considers to be the right person to carry out the consultancy. The documents must be sent to the following emails with the subject: Jamaica Case Study Call to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com . Deadline for reception of CVs and letters of intent: June 12th, 2019 at 23:59. (Time of the South Pacific Coast).
- CVs and letters of intent received before deadline will be reviewed by the Coordination team of the LAC Platform; the candidate fulfilling the profile will receive an acceptance announcement via email by June 14th, 2019.
- The person selected for the consultancy will sign a contract starting on June 17th, 2019.