These visits can be an opportunity for communities and civil society to meet with Global Fund representatives. Download the countries mission list here and check if has been scheduled a country mission to this period.
December 11, 2018
Honorable Ministries and Secretaries of Health,
It is my honor to address you on the occasion of presenting the progress report on the key actions undertaken during my managerial responsibilities as Global Fund Board Member for the Latin American and Caribbean constituency for the period 2017 -2019.
PARIS – The Global Fund today announced its fundraising target for the next three-year cycle, outlining how a minimum of US$14 billion will help save 16 million lives,
The Global Fund Board approved a motion which will allow the Secretariat to provide up to $US 5 million funding to respond to the health crisis in Venezuela.
GIZ BACKUP Health officially presented a new technical assistance approach for Global Fund recipients called STAGE –
To our partners:
- National and regional partners from Latin America involved in the national and regional responses to HIV
- Country Coordination Mechanisms
- Regional Coordination Mechanisms
- Domestic HIV Programs
- Organizations of people living with HIV and key populations
- Horizontal Technical Cooperation Group (HTCG)
- Regional Advisory Committee for Regional Grants of the Global Fund in LAC (CAR-LAC)
We hereby report that:
The Global Fund’s six regional Community,
On June 11-12, 2018, was held in Mexico City the “Regional Meeting on Public Financing of Civil Society for the Provision of Health Services: