Also available in: Español
ICSS is very happy to open an application process to support the attendance of members of affected communities and civil society to the UN HLM on TB. A small pot of money will be made available to support the travel of approximately 8 people. ICSS will make arrangements for flights and hotel accommodation, and costs for meals and visa fees will be covered.
- Belong to an organization that either has ECOSOC consultative status OR was granted accreditation by the UN ahead of the Civil Society Hearing.
Please click here for the official list of accredited organizations.
- Please click here for the list of organizations in consultative status with ECOSOC.
- Have either registered for the HLM OR been accepted as a member of their country’s delegation
- Have a valid US visa or be able to obtain one prior to September 23, 2018.
- Be available for travel September 23-27 2018, and be available to attend a follow-up meeting the morning after the HLM on September 27.
Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of their registration and visa.
The deadline for applications is August 10, 2018.